The Explorer is our most elegant solution. It blends well in the city traffic, on the country road or even in the mountains. You can not tell it’s a camper from the outside. It’s suitable for those who choose to travel in pairs and you are also capable of putting the backseats up so up to five people can travel together. Please note we think only two adults can sleep in the back with one child. If you need more info we are here to help.
No need for a hotel!
All our prices include:
Unlimited mileage, CDW, TP, GP, SCDW 24/7 assistance if anything happens, insurance and taxes.
Inside the car 2 people can sleep on a mattress with a child and you can have an extra tent or a roofrack if you need. Please ask about solutions we’re pretty flexible. Bed size 200 cm 150 cm
• USB charger (no charging cord)
• Comfortable matress, 2 warm duvets, two pillows, all sheets and even 2 bath towels
• Traveling stove, kettle, pots, pan and a coffee press
• Two chairs and a table (not during winter season)
• Cutting knife and board
• Cutlery, cups and dishes
• A dish washing sope, rag, sponge and a towel
• Cooling box
• From the 1st of November until the 15th of April, all of our campers will have 220v heater that you can plug in at any given camping site.
• All other equipment available if requested and negotiable for a little extra fee
Please note this car has automatic transmission and is allowed on roads marked with an f if the road is open
The easiest way to pickup the car is to take the Flybus from Keflavík Airport to BSI bus terminal in Reykjavik
You can add us on face messanger or wapp. We are in this to serve and will do our best to make you feel as save as possible.
There are swimming pools, hot tubs and saunas almost everywhere in Iceland. You should check one or two out and meet the locals